Rubrik is continuing to build an innovative finance team that is helping the business scale with tremendous velocity. We are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst, to join the Finance and Strategy Team, who will play a critical role in providing valuable business insights to drive decision-making. As an individual contributor on a lean team, you will be responsible for creating the structure, process, and reporting for the team to expand our partnership with various business functions. You will play a critical role in providing valuable business insights to drive decision-making.
You must have exceptional financial, analytical and communication skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines. At the same time, you are a top performer in a fast-paced environment and possess the creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility. In addition, you must be highly motivated and possess a dedication to exceed personal and team goals.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
- Project manage Rubrik’s forecast cycles including the annual plan, quarterly forecasts, short-range outlooks, and long-range plan
- Assist with management, Board, and financial reporting, including presentations and key analysis requests
- Develop models to support critical decision making and guide strategic approach around working capital and cash flow
- Assist with the forecast and provide deep analysis on Rubrik’s company-wide personnel costs, below the line expenses, and Free Cash Flow
- Play a key role in driving continual improvements to Rubrik’s implementation of Adaptive Insights
- Serve as a key liaison and partner to cross-functional teams, including Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, IT, and other teams to drive scalable analyses and insights
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
You might be a good fit if you have/are:
- 3+ years experience in FP&A or related field
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, analyze, and summarize large data sets
- A self-starter with exceptional attention to details, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects
- An effective business partner with strong communication skills and able to effectively collaborate across functions
- The ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-growth, and global environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Experience/knowledge with MS Office, NetSuite, Adaptive Insights preferred
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Linkedin | Twitter | Instagram | Rubrik.com |
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Apply For This Job