About the team and role:
Rubrik is seeking an IT Manager, Enterprise DevOps reporting to the Director of Enterprise Architecture. As an Enterprise DevOps Engineering Manager, you are responsible for strategizing, defining, developing, and leading our Rubrik Enterprise IT’s DevOps charter. Which contains, continuous integration and deployment pipelines across our Enterprise IT applications and systems, working to build Software Defined Infrastructure, Coordinate build, change management, and release activities with other stakeholders, and define and develop automated quality, security, and release gates as required and foster culture of DevOps within the Enterprise.
Enterprise DevOps Engineering Manager is a hands-on role, and the person would be responsible for the following:
Enterprise DevOps to provide DevOps enablers for the Enterprise SaaS applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, MuleSoft, etc
Cloud Native DevOps to help assist in Cloud Native Applications in the aspects of infrastructure, Kubernetes, Deployment, Releases, Configuration management, Reliability, Observability, etc
DevSecOps to build necessary automation for Enterprise IT by liaisoning with InfoSec and IT teams
DevTestOps to build robust continuous testing pipelines and reporting for the IT quality engineering and quality assurance teams
DevPerfTestOps to enable scalable performance testing pipelines to assist with the performance testing activities by the testing team
Governance, Standardization, and Rationalisation are part of this role be it cloud best practices, standards, or rationalization of the DevOps tools chain, etc. Always, willing to prototype new technologies to improve Enterprise DevOps processes, collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices, automate and manage day-to-day operations of the pipeline, build, and source control software and resources, and Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of Enterprise DevOps tooling and systems.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the implementation, deployment, and integration of DevOps solutions, ensuring successful delivery, high quality, and sustainability of DevOps solutions
- Manage all aspects of DevOps solutions enablement and technical operations
- Working as a people manager for the Enterprise DevOps team (consists of full-time employees and consultants)
- Acts as Program Manager or Scrum Master by assigning and managing the respective Jira boards, and their Jira cards workflow and ensuring quality, reliability, and efficiency are maintained for every task or deliverable
- Active collaboration and partnership with IT Apps, Horizontals, Data, TechOps Managers & their technical track owners, and InfoSec teams
- Promote Enterprise DevOps strategies and implementation goals
- Set up business contracts with vendors (be it tooling for subscriptions or the contractors)
- Support Non-PROD and PROD environments, be it concerning infrastructure, build-outs, deployments, packaging, artifacts management, configurations, monitoring, alerting, and distributed logging and tracing to promote agility of Enterprise releases
- Spearheading the team on any Deployment Process Automations as part of the change management and release management retrospectives and compliance mandates
- Come up with Enterprise DevOps Metrics to measure and track all tracks which are enabled by this DevOps team
Experience You’ll Need:
- 9+ years of similar Enterprise DevOps experience
- 7+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (CircleCI, Jenkins, spinnaker, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience in setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems in the cloud or on-prem
- Expert-level understanding of public cloud experience in AWS, Azure, or GCP and their services
- Experience releasing production code using technologies such as GitHub, CircleCI/Jenkins, Artifactory, and etc
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (eg. Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Exposure to IT enterprise applications deployment, change management and release management approaches is a plus
- Proficiency in Full Stack Engineering is preferred, and Python scripting is a huge plus
- Solid working knowledge of either AWS or Azure and cloud deployments is needed
- Working knowledge of the entire modern DevOps technology stack
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job