Rubrik is seeking a DevOps Engineer reporting to the Head of IT Applications and Architecture. As DevOps Engineer you are responsible for Define, develop, and lead continuous integration and deployment pipelines, Work to build Software Defined Infrastructure, Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders, Define and develop automated quality and release gates.
Where can you make an impact:
In this role, you can work with IT and Engineering teams to develop code quality metrics and meters, Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes, collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices, automate and manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources and Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems.
- 3-4 years of experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build system in cloud and on-prem
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (Bamboo, Circle CI, spinnaker etc.)
- Experience releasing production code using technologies such as GitLabs, Jenkins, Artifactory and Github
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (eg. Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Exposure to enterprise app deployment approaches is a plus
- Either Expert level scripting in python/Perl is mandatory or proficiency in Golang or Java Programming is required.
- Working knowledge of either Azure or AWS and cloud deployments is needed
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 start-up.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job