About the Job (Your Role)
Our Go-To-Market (GTM) organization, led by our President, is the heart and soul of Rubrik. Reporting to the Principal Product Manager of Monetization, Packaging and Pricing Strategy, you will strategize and execute on how we go to market with a product monetization and business model that is aligned with customer value.
Your work will directly and visibly contribute to our go-to-market initiatives for new products and monetization programs. We expect you to work collaboratively to gather and analyze information, independently lead problem-solving, support execution, and manage a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders, including the rest of Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering. At every turn, our team will strive to uncover value and opportunities for the Business.
- Design, enable, execute, and measure product/program launches and go to market plans.
- Develop marketing plans, collaborating with demand gen, web/digital, and customer marketing.
- Create compelling messaging, customer marketing assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Rubrik’s marketing, sales, and partner team.
- Continually improve enablement efforts by gathering feedback from new & current Sales Reps.
- Drive business model strategy for core platform products and new markets.
- Work cross-functionally to execute on new business models across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance teams.
- Be a player-coach that raises everyone’s capabilities around you.
About You (Your Impact)
You know how to effectively tell a story to sales teams to illustrate customer value and competitive differentiation. You can drive business model strategy from a deep understanding of customers, markets and technologies. You are analytical and curious. You are skilled in both PowerPoint presentation and Excel. You excel at distilling complexity into clear-cut, concise strategy, and are comfortable communicating this in written and visual form. You’re scrappy, get stuff done, and have a strong sense of ownership.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, management consulting, investment banking and/or product management.
- Strong presentation skills, including mastery of PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, including translating large sets of data in Excel into executive-facing content.
- Strong passion for technical products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job