Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Product Management team at Rubrik drives forward Rubrik’s vision, ensuring we continue to deliver on our market-leading platform as we address our customers most challenging data management concerns. Our mission is to deliver the best application aware backups, helping customers to secure their data, while ensuring that we do not compromise on the end to end user experience we offer.
ABOUT THE JOB
As the product owner of Real Time Monitoring, Operational Dashboards and Reports, Analytics and Search you will be responsible for driving the strategy and roadmap of some of the most critical capabilities across several key areas for all Rubrik customers. Working closely with customers and Rubrik stakeholders you will be responsible for managing some of the most frequently used functionality and interfaces across both our on-premise and SaaS solutions.
- You will translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes and work closely with key stakeholders to build new monitoring dashboards, and enhance our analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time
- Perform market/competitive analysis, product feature prioritization, and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Develop, manage, and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities
- Represent Rubrik as a domain and product expert at customer interactions
- You have 7+ years of overall work experience, at least 4 years of which is in product management
- You must have experience working with Reporting and Analytics solutions, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of customer needs for monitoring production environments through Dashboards, and through integration with external systems such as log analyzers or SIEM systems
- Strong knowledge of data, analytics, and data visualization
- Exposure to and understanding of different kinds of reporting platforms and data management tools
- Experience working with, and driving product development across cross-functional teams to implement customer facing solutions
- You have a Bachelor Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that can quickly evaluate complex issues and break into actionable steps till resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job