Rubrik is looking for a principal Product Manager to own the overall User Interface and Experience of our Data Security Platform - Rubrik Security Cloud. Rubrik Security Cloud is a category defining offering from Rubrik where customers get Data Resiliency, Data Observability & Data Recovery products from Rubrik all under a common SaaS platform for Data Security.
This is a high visibility role with ownership of Rubrik’s largest, and strategically most important product and the driver for Rubrik’s next chapter of hypergrowth
What You'll Be Doing
- You will collaborate with the UX research & design team to gather product requirements, feedback, challenges & opportunities via interviews & mockup reviews with customers, partners, as well as subject matter experts within the company including product owners of all the Rubrik products.
- You will create user stories for and drive horizontal UI/UX initiatives, across products & components to ensure that consumer grade simplicity, ease of navigation, information organization and discoverability is retained as the product scales up and adds enterprise grade features.
- You will collaborate closely with the SaaS Platform team to drive product growth/adoption as well as a pleasant user experience for users through production monitoring for potential UX & performance bottlenecks and proactive fixing.
- You will own the long term strategy, vision and roadmap for Rubrik Security Cloud aligning with Rubrik’s core ethos of bringing consumer-grade simplicity to Enterprise products.
- You will own the success metrics to create quarterly OKRs jointly with engineering. You will work with the engineering teams to prioritize features, architectural improvements/ tech debt items & critical customer problems.
- You will evangelize Rubrik Security Cloud and lead product, marketing & sales to effectively demonstrate Rubrik’s value & differentiators to customers and prospects.
Experience You'll Need
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience and 10+ years of experience overall in similar roles in the past.
- Master's degree in design or Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or a prior experience in UX is a plus.
- You have experience building great products that customers love, and working both with customers and design teams to build a great user experience.
- You have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job