Rubrik has partnered with the World’s leading Global Systems Integrators to develop successful and profitable outcomes for all involved parties. The GSI Solutions Architect candidate will be responsible for building services, driving pipelines for those services, and the broad and deep enablement of select Global Systems Integrators. The GSI Solutions Architect comes to the role with a background that includes: service creation, revenue modelling, large technical proposal authoring, and a successful track-record of managing the technical element of Global partnerships. In addition to the business skills needed, successful candidates will need to demonstrate a high technical acumen with respect to storage, virtualization, and windows/linux management. SD-WAN and Scripting (python and PowerShell) are highly desirable skills. This candidate will lead from the front, communicate openly, and set the example of a positive and collaborative work environment.
Required capabilities & experience:
- Successful experience partnering with Global GSIs to create and consume services
- Provides technical leadership and direction to partners and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions
- Architectural experience in complex infrastructures including virtualization, application high-availability, distributed systems, file systems, RDBMS, disaster recovery, public cloud, and security
- Acts as technical expert to develop partner delivered solutions that meet the technology and business requirements
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor and that delivers technical and sales presentations to partners’ technical staff and senior management
- Exemplary relationship building skills with proven ability to drive lasting relationships of mutual value with partners and sales team
- Location: UKI (remote)
- Travel 50%+
Desired capabilities & experience:
- 5-10 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software, security or data center environment
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Follow Up - thrives in a moving, fast-paced environment handling multiple activities per day with immediate follow up
- High business acumen and experience working with CxO level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve complex business challenges
- Ability to demonstrate Rubrik’s RIVET values. To be a role model leading as part of a united management team, collaborating, creating a positive environment
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job