Rubrik is seeking a People Analytics Partner to join our world-class People organization as we continue scaling at a rapid pace. This is a newly created role as part of the fledgling People Analytics function at Rubrik. You will get the opportunity to help influence and shape the People Analytics function at Rubrik by expanding the utility of our current systems, data and metrics to help us continue to build out the infrastructure and scale the function. This person will partner across the organization by analyzing data and uncovering actionable insights across hiring, diversity, total rewards, performance, lifecycle surveys and retention to help lead us to a people-focused strategy around attracting, retaining, developing and motivating talent.
What you'll be doing:
- Empower leaders with actionable insights to solve problems, guide business decisions and elevate organizational performance
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within People organization to define, track and monitor organizational health metrics and highlight workforce opportunities
- Build out analyses and scalable dashboards to track the progress of functional people initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement
- Translate data into thoughtful and actionable narratives
- Generate actionable and predictive insights across all areas of HR with an emphasis on talent acquisition/hiring
- Communicate analyses and results, along with implications and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Help leaders and HR professionals identify business challenges and use data analysis to influence change
- Use analytical tools to develop and analyze across groups, and cross functionally as needed
- Work cross functionally with subject matter experts in finance, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, People Partners and Total Rewards to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insights
Experience you'll need:
- BA/BS with 5+ years (or MBA/MA/MS with 3+ years or PhD) of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action and communicating analyses to technical and non-technical audiences. Experience in fields such as analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related areas
- 2+ years of People Analytics experience
- Consulting/corporate work experience providing analytical support to at least two of the following functions: hiring/talent acquisition/recruiting, diversity, surveys, attrition, compensation, performance management.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Strong quantitative, technical, data visualization and storytelling skills
- 3-5 years consulting/corporate work experience providing analytical support to hiring/talent acquisition/recruiting functions
- Tableau expertise
- Previous experience working with Greenhouse and Workday
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job