About Team & About Role:
Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your career as a solutions architect? Rubrik, Inc. has an amazing product, a supercharged team and the financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock Partners and Khosla Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Rubrik is looking for solutions architects with extensive experience in Microsoft Azure to provide technical direction and business guidance to our new product incubation team - RubrikX. As a Go To Market (GTM) Tech Lead, you will be accountable for product line revenue goals by developing the corporate technical go to market strategy and overseeing key account technical pre-sales activities. You will be responsible for building, evangelizing, positioning, and architecting the industry's leading cloud data management and security platform for a mix of enterprise, mid-market, and small business customers throughout North America.
What You'll Do:
- Provides technical leadership and direction to Rubrik, customers, and prospects in the development and positioning Rubrik's cloud native data protection solutions for Microsoft Azure, M365, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as a public cloud subject matter expert when positioning Rubrik's cloud capabilities to key accounts.
- Leads technical sales calls, gathers / analyzes customer feedback, and identifies trends.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Maintains a consistent cadence with product management to ensure product roadmap alignment with customer demands.
- Assists with the development of marketing and sales collateral to ensure alignment with customer needs and technical accuracy.
- Aids in the development and delivery of technical enablement to Rubrik, channel, and alliance partner sales architects.
- Cross-functionally drives the adoption of Rubik's cloud native protection technologies throughout Rubrik and the public cloud ecosystem.
- 5+ years of sales engineering experience in a Microsoft Azure environment with a proven track record of success
- Additional preference for experience with AWS, GCP, private cloud infrastructure, and/or security solutions.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job