The Senior Finance Manager will be a key member of the FP&A team. The successful candidate will partner with Rubrik’s America’s sales leadership to design and implement the company’s next phase of growth.
She/he will be responsible for being the financial lead for the Americas sales organization and be the business partner to the leaders of the Americas sales organization. In addition, to acting as the business partner, the successful candidate will be responsible for quarterly planning coordination, business analysis and projection of various financial metrics for Americas sales at Rubrik.
She/he will work with sales team members to conduct quarterly business reviews, prepare board materials and be an active participant in helping to set the overall strategic direction of the Americas sales organization within the company.
This position will be based in the US – preference would be Palo Alto, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in consolidating, preparing and analyzing various forecast and plan items across the Americas sales department
- Maintenance and refinement of Rubrik’s sales productivity model
- Direct experience with sales compensation models and quota setting process
- Experience and knowledge supporting a direct and two-tier sales model.
- Analyze and explain any variance or discrepancy between actual bookings and expenses against plan
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for senior management as needed to review and improve business and financial performance
- Prepare internal and external reporting packages for investors and senior management
- Perform and oversee proactive analysis with Sales KPIs and other Sales reporting
- Prepare reporting and analysis to understand Sales and Financial performance and communicate results to Executive Leadership, highlighting trends as they are identified
- Partner with the Channel finance organization to complete quarterly Reseller and Partner rebate calculations
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as requested
Experience you'll need
- 9-12 years’ work experience in a FP&A department at a SaaS or Enterprise Software Company
- Experience with creating and thinking through bookings plan, expense plan, commission structure, headcount ratios
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics – ARR, ACV, LTV/CAC, Churn rates,
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. MBA from a nationally recognized program preferred but not required.
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Database skills
- Ability to quickly grasp business requirements and formulate into Excel, PowerPoint and database environments
- Proficient using Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Experience managing, developing and mentoring a team of financial analysts
Business Tools Utilized:
- Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Google productivity suite
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job