ABOUT THE TEAM
As a member of the Engineering Platform and Developer Productivity team at Rubrik, you will be focused on solving challenging frameworks, scalability & stability problems that will enable the company to deliver a product at high-scale without compromising on quality, velocity, and coding standards*. Rubrik positions you with a unique opportunity to innovate as we scale our organization to support a rapidly increasing customer basis and engineering organization. As our products add more features and functionalities to the portfolio, you will be provided with more unique and diverse problems that require innovation that will help in accelerating your career.
An ideal candidate for this role will have interest, background, and experience in full-stack software development, in particular related to frameworks, automation and scalability. He/she is capable of solving critical problems that handles both cloud and on-prem infrastructure. The candidate will have a significant impact on the velocity of the organization by solving problems with Build and Test infrastructure across all our product lines.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and quality.
- Design and build scalable and stable build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Develop solutions with support for monitoring, metrics, and automation.
- Engage and collaborate with engineering teams to enable better code quality, testability and release.
- Degree in Computer Science or in any related field
- 1 - 4 years of software design and development experience
- Proficient in Python and in one of these languages: Java/Python/C++/Go
- Experience building Scala/C++/Python/Java code using technologies such as BazeI, Git, and Github; and with Containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build system in cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and on premise
- Exposure to CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins or Spinnaker, and to configration management systems such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job