ABOUT THE TEAM
At Rubrik, we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row.
Rubrik delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Rubrik’s run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today, and in the future, reducing the total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
ABOUT THE JOB
Sonar is a Data Governance application that introspects data on the Rubrik platform to identify sensitive data. More details here: https://www.rubrik.com/en/solutions/sonar-data-governance
- You will write PRDs, manage project execution, help create and define product roll-out strategy
- Outward facing with a lot of customer interactions as well as sales interactions
- Process, review, and interpret customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Develop, manage, and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Perform market/competitive analysis, product feature prioritization, and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Represent your product in front of customers (external and internal) in both pre and post sales situations
- Help identify and establish key technology and sales partnerships
- Partner with Engineering, Field, UX, and other product owners to deliver high-quality features that meet the market needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the value proposition is clearly understood and communicated to all stakeholders
- You have 10+ years of overall work experience, at least 8 years of which in product management
- You have expertise working on an enterprise product - bonus points if you have prior hands-on experience with SaaS/IaaS/PaaS product management or security products
- You have experience taking a product from concept to launch with at least one successful product launch under your belt
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree in engineering. MBA is preferred, but not required
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise software platform and software development methods and processes
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job