ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is responsible for building the foundational layer of user interaction with Rubrik products. We connect our distributed SaaS products, and federated on-prem deployments. Our full-stack and front-end developers work on REST and GraphQL APIs, user-centric UI that makes enterprise apps pleasant to work with, and key product features like Identity and Access Management, Dashboards, Reports, and others.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a senior member of the User Access team, you'll be driving the technical vision of the next generation, unified interface to be used across all of Rubrik's products. You’ll define and drive our API strategy along with its ecosystem, and shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop the next generation product experience of our platforms
You’ll help us achieve our goal of unparalleled user experience, built on top of APIs, and reusable and customizable components.
- Work with designers, product managers, and customer solution architects to understand the needs of our most sophisticated customers
- Architect, and lead implementation of the nextgen web/mobile API-based applications that satisfy customer requirements, and enable rapid innovation
- Provide technical leadership to engineers working on every level of the app, and identify new and emerging technologies for adoption
- Spearhead the API hygiene
- Foster a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, design thinking, and data-driven decision making
- Define and drive adoption of design patterns, coding, and quality standards and software development processes in our API and UI stacks
- Represent User Access organization within Rubrik's Technical Leadership community
- 10+ years of software engineering in the full stack (front-end, APIs, and middle-tier services) for the web and/or mobile applications built for scale, speed and high availability
- Applied knowledge of API design principles and best practices (GraphQL, REST, OpenAPI, SWAGGER)
- Experienced in leading development of the web framework, SDKs and the APIs at an enterprise scale, taking into consideration security, performance, and application development
- Fluency in modern web technologies (TypeScript, AngularJS, React, NodeJS)
- Strong sense of web design and fundamentals of user experience, and applied knowledge of API design principles and best practices
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job