ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Product Managers are responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams towards the goal of shipping high-quality products on time. We wear multiple hats throughout the different stages in the product lifecycle and set the vision for our growing family of products. As advocates for both our users and our business, Product Managers balance varied perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
- Develop and drive the entire Security roadmap, driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
- Own SaaS infrastructure security projects to enable core product capabilities
- Innovate by applying your infrastructure security and IAM experience and best practice to deliver robust services in both On-Prem and SaaS solutions
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes
- Work with all stakeholders appropriate to our area to understand problems, desired outcomes, and craft a solution.
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time.
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions
- Bachelor Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Product Management
- Specialization in Identity and Access Management fields with working knowledge of one or more of the following: SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Social Sign-On, SSO, LDAP
- Familiar with data security and information security, including encryption, access control, enterprise password management, cryptographic key management, TLS, and PKI life cycle management.
- A deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and SaaS application and their Security needs is strongly desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that can quickly evaluate complex issues and break into actionable steps till resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- engineers to efficiently build and operate scalable and reliable applications in the cloud.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job