ABOUT THE TEAM
At Rubrik, we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row.
Rubrik delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Rubrik’s run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today, and in the future, reducing the total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
ABOUT THE JOB
As the product owner for the Polaris SaaS platform you will be responsible for developing and driving the SaaS platform roadmap, and driving critical capabilities from concept to customer. More details on Polaris here: https://www.rubrik.com/en/products/polaris-overview
- You will translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes and work closely with key stakeholders to manage project execution
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time
- Perform market/competitive analysis, product feature prioritization, and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Develop, manage, and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities
- Represent Rubrik as a domain and product expert at customer interactions
- You have 10+ years of overall work experience, at least 5 years of which is in product management
- You must have a deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure, SaaS applications and their security needs
- You should have experience managing or working directly on SaaS applications or platforms, and even better is if you also have enterprise product experience
- You have a Bachelor Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiar with data security and information security for SaaS platforms, authentication solutions, single sign-on, encryption, access control, and key management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that can quickly evaluate complex issues and break into actionable steps till resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job