Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Recently named as one of Linkedin’s 2019 Top Companies, our mission is to unlock the power of data by organizing and protecting the world's business information by building a forward-thinking, design-oriented brand that impacts the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
About the team:
The Web Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the Web & Digital Team, whose mission is to raise the bar on web and digital by delivering the right content, to the right persona, at the right time. We have very strong work ethics, transparency at the core of all we do and always play as a team.
Where you can make an impact:
- Day-to-day site management for rubrik.com, regional sites and subdomains
- Work collaboratively with the cross-functional marketing partners to keep the site current, fresh, and aligned with the rhythm of our marketing cadence
- Manage operations with production and creative team (internal and external agencies)
- Lead site optimization and testing efforts, work on developing a testing culture across the marketing organization
- Manage website performance and provide actionable insights to stakeholders regarding content consumptions by web visitors
- Enhance website functionalities and implement SEO best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of site management experience, specifically with website planning, design, development, optimization and administration (hands-on AEM experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and CRM platform
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively under pressure
- 3+ years working with reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture is preferred
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please view our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Apply For This Job