ABOUT THE JOB
As a Software Engineer on the Archival project, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing cutting-edge solutions for long term archival storage needs using different types of cloud-based storage technologies
- Identifying problems in existing solutions and improving them
- Working with the support organization to provide a world-class support experience to customers
- Nurturing a team culture which sets high standards and achieves them through collaboration
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 4 years of software development experience in building highly scalable and performant systems
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python
- An eagerness to learn and thrive in a fast moving environment
- An understanding of how cloud computing works (preferable)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Archival is a critical component of Rubrik’s industry leading Data Protection solution. The team’s mission is to build solutions to enable customers to use cost-efficient archival options for long term data protection and provide swift access to data when the need arises.
We build solutions which move data to and from different cloud locations in a highly efficient and performant manner. In addition to providing fast access to data, we also harness cloud compute to consolidate cloud storage and keep costs down. An intelligent tiering solution provides options to customers to drive down costs further by harnessing cold storage tiers offered by big cloud vendors like AWS and Azure.
Being part of this team, you will have the opportunity to take these features to the next level and offer a highly sophisticated solution which can drive itself with minimal oversight.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job