ABOUT THE TEAM
The Product Security Engineering team is responsible for developing security-focused features and frameworks used in our products, and for making sure our products are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about security and helping us build features that will protect our customer’s data.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a key member of this team, you’ll get to work on new and existing security products and frameworks, define the future of Rubrik’s security roadmap, and participate in various efforts to ensure everything our engineers implement is up to our security standards.
- You’ll design, implement, and evolve critical, high-quality, scalable software systems
- You'll work on new security-related product features to make customer data more secure
- You’ll identify attack surfaces and build solutions to harden Polaris, our Cloud Data Management platform
- You’ll review designs and implementations of general product features to ensure security best practices are followed
- You will evangelize secure coding practices across all engineering teams
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Software Development in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Scala or Go
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or in any related field
- Proficiency in using applied cryptography to ensure the privacy and integrity of data
- Proficiency in identifying common classes of vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top 10)
- Good understanding of Linux internals, containers and virtualization
- Experience architecting and developing large scale systems
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job