ABOUT THE TEAM
We call ourselves Watchers. Our team is responsible for developing monitoring tools that let our customers sleep well at night. If you are an Admin responsible for backups, you probably want to know if your backups are running as configured, and get notified if things break. That’s where our products come in - we build reports, dashboards, and event streams. Without us, Rubrik would be a blackbox.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a member of Watchers team, you’ll get to build monitoring features and frameworks that operate on mounts of data Rubrik products produce. You’ll work cross functionally to understand reporting requirements of the new features, and build frameworks that enable monitoring needs of our most sophisticated customers.
- You’ll design, implement, and evolve critical large scale distributed system, collecting, handling and analyzing data from thousands of clusters
- You'll work on new product features and frameworks in the area of reports/events/dashboards
- You’ll help us find bottlenecks, improve resiliency, and availability
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Software Development in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Scala or Go.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience architecting and developing large-scale systems
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job