Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your sales career? Rubrik, Inc. has an amazing product, a supercharged team and the financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock Partners, Bain Capital and Khosla Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you.
About The Position:
The State and Local Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The AE must be quota-driven and will represent Rubrik in the top accounts within the region while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence to State and Local accounts through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software, SaaS, Cloud, or IT Infrastructure products / services into the datacenter is required.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, please visit this link and get in touch with us today!
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Minimum 5 years Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure or SaaS)
- SLED experience
- consistent track record landing “net new logos" within SLED. WE NEED HUNTERS.
- understanding and experience working with channel
- consistent overachievement
- Highly driven, goal oriented "get it done" attitude
- Experience selling a complex solution
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job