ABOUT THE TEAM
We strongly recognize the importance of high-quality customer documentation to overall customer satisfaction. We continuously strive to innovate and improve our knowledge, methodologies, and tools so that each publication is better than the last. Along the way we like to explore novel ideas, have fun, and help each other to improve.
ABOUT THE JOB
Rubrik seeks a Technical Writer that enjoys mastering the latest technologies and has a strong drive to excel. As a member of our Technical Writing team, you will get the chance to work with a broad range of pioneering technologies. You will also play a significant role in shaping the information strategies that help Rubrik continue to innovate in the cloud space.
You have a passion for working with engineers, designer, architects, and product managers to create the best software and hardware product documentation. You enjoy working hands-on with products and features to ensure that the technical content you produce helps to provide customers with the absolute best experience. The following traits are a natural part of how you approach your job:
- Accepting responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of documentation
- Writing high quality technical content that effectively communicates complex information clearly and concisely, and without jargon
- Coordinating closely with the other members of a writing team to ensure consistency in detail, style, and presentation
- Taking responsibility for the documentation part of the user experience
- Anticipating and proactively addressing challenges individually and for the team Your ideal background includes:
- BA degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, a related writing-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 7 years of experience writing technical content
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience documenting public cloud products
- Skill using Oxygen XML Author or a similar product to create documentation in DITA
- Ability to manage documentation using Git and GitHub
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job