Senior Software Engineer - Replication
We are creating a team in Bangalore to own and drive replication, which is a critical part of Rubrik’s industry leading solution.
About the team:
Replication is a critical component of Rubrik’s industry leading Data Protection solution. Rubrik is building a new team, based in Bangalore which will own and drive the future of this critical area. In addition to the responsibility of a critical piece of infrastructure, this role also provides the opportunity to bootstrap a new team and rapidly bring it up to speed.
Replication between Rubrik clusters enables our customers to keep a secondary copy of data which can be used in case of a disaster event. Replication can be deployed in various topologies (between data centers, between branch offices and data centers etc). Each variation brings a unique set of challenges in terms of performance and features.
As Rubrik expands its portfolio of large enterprise customers, Performance, Resilience and Reporting have become front and center for a successful replication solution.
Being part of this team, you will have the opportunity to take these features to the next level and offer a highly sophisticated solution which can drive itself with minimal oversight.
About the job:
As a senior engineer on the replication project, you will be responsible for:
- Bootstrapping a team in cutting edge technology and rapidly bringing the team up to speed
- Designing and developing highly performant, scalable and resilient solutions for solving replication challenges
- Identifying problems in existing solutions and improving them
- Working with the support organization to provide a world-class support experience to customers
- Nurturing a team culture which sets high standards and achieves them through collaboration
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 4 years of software development experience in building highly scalable and performant systems
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python
- An eagerness to learn and thrive in a fast moving environment
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job