The OracleSolutions Architect is a key sales specialist role, supporting the broader sales organization with deep technical knowledge in a focus area. This means working with customers and prospects to educate them on how Rubrik protects and manages data in the Architect's focus area. Additionally, the Solutions Architect will have an active role in providing real world feedback to product teams to enhance the product, testing new features before they are released, and helping educate the sales organization on key components of their focus area technology. The Solutions Architect provides both immediate and long term impact with their technical knowledge and position of influence with prospects and customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This is a remote work position with approximately 50% travel for on site meetings (in a post COVID environment).
- Participate in customer facing calls as required, both in person and remote.
- Assist with technical implementations of the product.
- Creating and giving presentations on focus area specific knowledge to internal team members.
- Work with product management and engineering to discover and address product gaps, providing real world knowledge on product use.
- Attend internal meetings and events as required, both in person and remote.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5-7+ years of experience in their focus area.
- A solid understanding of backups, high availability, and disaster recovery architectures for their focus area.
- Scripting experience in a relevant language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Ability to self manage time and projects.
- Community activity and involvement.
- Ability and experience giving technical presentations.
Apply For This Job