ABOUT THE TEAM
Forge is the platform and systems engineering team at Rubrik. Our mission is to develop a highly reliable and scalable software defined platform that radically simplifies building, deploying, and managing physical and virtual appliances on-premise and in the cloud.
We design the appliance platform and build the core infrastructure for Operating System, Networking, Clustering, and Deployment. In addition, we provide common infrastructure services encompassing system monitoring, system management, cluster management, and data migration. All of these serve as the backbone for powering Rubrik’s industry leading Data Protection and Data Management solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Full stack ownership of features including design, implementation, and testing
- Build and simplify Cluster Management and Health Monitoring systems
- Assess the reliability of the Linux system stack and create new solutions to enhance the error handling and performance in Rubrik product stack
- Design, develop and operationalize high performance, scalable, and resilient system infrastructure level services
- Diagnose and resolve problems in complex customer environments
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 2-7 years of product development experience
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Strong interest in learning new technologies and solve complex problems
- Systems (Linux Kernel, Networking) level experience is required
- Proficient in Python, and either C++, Java, or Scala
- Large distributed systems design and development experience is preferred
- Full stack development experience is a plus
- Intimate knowledge of Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Go, microservice architectures is a huge plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job