ABOUT THE TEAM
Jarvis is the observability team at Rubrik. Our mission is to build a highly-scalable and reliable observability platform that delivers meaningful insights across the company. Teams served include engineering, product management, support and marketing.
To address challenges of huge year over year growth, the team is constantly re-imagining our observability platform. Because of the critical nature of observability data, availability around the clock is our foremost priority. Some recent projects include:
- World class telemetry infrastructure handling billions of time-series data points & log messages. This data powers proactive alerting - we detect a large fraction of issues before our customers notice them.
- Massive data pipelines that process batch uploads from Rubrik deployments around the globe. This data is used for providing value added services like capacity planning.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Engineering Manager on the Observability (Jarvis) team, you will be responsible for:
- Bootstrap the Bangalore team and rapidly bring the team up to speed
- Build a high-performing team, creating a culture of transparency in a fast-paced environment.
- Encourage and enable your team to improve their tools, processes; keeping them agile and creative
- Designing and developing cutting-edge solutions for processing incoming metrics, logs & traces at massive scale
- Developing solutions to analyze telemetry data at scale - this includes detection of anomalies using machine learning
- Working closely with Support organization to develop tools that help Rubrik provide world-class support experience to customers
- Nurturing team culture which sets high standards and achieves them through collaboration
- A passionate leader who is obsessed with building technically strong teams that deliver enterprise grade products
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 13+ years of software development experience in building highly scalable and performant systems, of which at least 5 years in a management role
- Experience in delivering enterprise quality software in a timely manner with high quality standards, and supporting a large base of customers
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job