About Team & About Role:
Our team is responsible for building the foundational layer of user interaction with Rubrik products. We connect our distributed SaaS products, and federated on-prem deployments through easy to consume APIs and frameworks. We strive to build a world class experience for developers and customers alike.
Rubrik APIs are key to enabling automation, 3rd party integrations and tooling for our customers, both internal and external. As a senior member of the API Infra team, you'll help us define and drive our API strategy along with its ecosystem, shape and execute the technical roadmap, and work cross-functionally to instill good API hygiene across engineering.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with product managers and customer solution architects to understand the needs of our most sophisticated customers
- Design and implement the nextgen of Rubrik’s API ecosystem that’s loved by developers and maintainers alike
- Engage with Rubrik’s own developers to improve and simplify their API development experience
- Spearhead the API hygiene
- Define and drive adoption of design patterns, coding, and quality standards and software development processes in our API stacks
Experience You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Applied knowledge of API design principles and best practices (GraphQL, REST, OpenAPI, Swagger)
- Experience in development of the SDKs and the APIs at an enterprise scale, taking into consideration security, performance, and application development
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job