About Team & About Role:
The Product Management team at Rubrik drives forward Rubrik’s vision, ensuring we continue to deliver on our market-leading platform as we address our customers' most challenging data management concerns. Our mission is to deliver the best application aware backups, helping customers to secure their data, while ensuring that we do not compromise on the end to end user experience we offer.
Rubrik is looking for multiple Product Managers to continuously enhance and expand our industry leading Zero Trust Data Management products. As a Product Manager, you will drive the roadmap for your respective product line by harnessing customer insights and competitor/industry data to align with our overall product vision. Our PM roles are highly strategic and are the driver for our next chapter of hypergrowth.
What You’ll Do:
- Set clear vision & strategy for our products
- Create and own the product and feature roadmap to achieve Rubrik’s ambitious growth objectives
- Partner with internal cross functional stakeholders: Engineering, User Experience, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Support and professional services in product planning, execution and delivery streams.
- Partner with external stakeholders: Customers and ecosystem partners for new product introduction, evangelization as well as feedback & reviews.
- Be data driven to define product success metrics and KPIs - near term, medium term and track them on an ongoing basis.
Experience You’ll Need:
- You have experience building great products that customers love
- You have a Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- You have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- You have a can-do attitude
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job