At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row.
Due to our growth Rubrik is now looking for a Sales Development Representative in Tokyo Japan. This is an opportunity to enter the fastest growing company in the Cloud data management space, contribute to its success and grow your professional career. The success of Rubrik is directly aligned with the talented people that will join us and grow with us.
- Building and maintaining strong relation with Field Sales and Engineers to strategically penetrate key accounts.
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process.
- Use sales skills to set up qualified appointments on targeted or territory accounts.
- Working closely with Marketing to drive traffic to online campaigns or in-person events
- Using efficient and structured processes to timely follow up leads coming from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources.
- Be part of those marketing events qualifying in person the target audience.
- Being able to articulate the right value selling message to the right persona and industry.
- Align to our Channel network to leverage their skills and knowledge of the market.
- Travel to territory in order to meet local stakeholders, teams and channel partners
- Maintain accurate lead/account/opportunities information and notes in our CRM and manage sales prospecting activities
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management on ways to improve processes to increase results
- Driven around values as Relentlessness, Integrity, Velocity, Excellence and Transparency
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Ability to interact effectively regardless of hierarchy in organizations via phone, email and other methods
- Ability to create and build client relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and tools like Salesforce on LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Excellent language skills in English and Dutch
- Understanding how to leverage a role based on metrics and targets.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development
- EQ: Self-aware, hard-working, personable and humble
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job