Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats.
Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
About the Team
Rubrik’s Sentinels team is a group of highly motivated and creative engineers who are responsible for the quality of Rubrik’ s enterprise products. They partner very closely with Development, UI/UX and PM’s to provide consumer grade experience in an enterprise product. We are looking for individuals who will act as champions for our customers . They should be able to develop scalable automation frameworks to enable higher product quality.
SDET Manager : Role and Responsibility
- Core Responsibility :
- Manage a team of engineers working on quality for Rubrik CDM features
- Work with product stakeholders from Development, Product Management, Release Management and IT to qualify the features.
- Product Quality :
- Ownership of overall quality for the features the team owns. This includes test planning, review, execution, automation , regression testing and release certifications
- Drive quality metrics around code-coverage, automation, continuous integration pipelines
- Participate and drive team quality initiatives
- Team and Employee Development :
- Build and lead a high performing team
- Hiring and retaining top talent required for the team role
- Enable employee growth and career development through goal setting, mentoring/coaching and providing required opportunity and support structure Promote Rubrik RIVET values and culture
- Create and sustain a team environment that promotes the company values. Lead by example.
- Technical Knowledge
- Develop a good understanding of the product
- Ability to represent the team in various technical forums and meetings
Required Technical Skills
- Experience in managing product quality
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Virtualization (VMware, AHV, Hyper-V), Storage, Data Management, Distributed computing
- Experience in delivering test automation framework and tests
- Experience working with distributed teams
Qualifications and Experience
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ Years of experience, 2+ Years of management experience
- Proven hands-on technical management.
Apply For This Job