The Rubrik Accounting team is seeking a Senior Commissions Analyst! This person will be responsible for the timely and accurate process of calculating global sales commissions and company-wide internal channel commissions. This position requires an innovative thinker who can interface with multiple functions in an effort to implement procedures and controls and maintain our supporting systems. You will have the ability to logically think through an issue and create a new or improve an existing process to enhance solutions. The ideal candidate is able to take direction from business leaders and work independently on final product.
Where you can make an impact:
- Partner with cross functional teams including sales operations, IT, finance, accounting, sales, etc.
- Calculate commissions for multiple business units according to compensation plans and internal policies, ensuring commission and bonus calculations are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and verify accuracy of payments and statements by working cross-functionally to ensure accuracy.
- Work with payroll on meeting reporting and payroll deadlines.
- Communicate any commission changes/corrections in a timely manner to the Payroll team.
- Answer and resolve commission questions and issues from business units.
- Manage Sales Commissions JIRA ticketing system.
- Build and maintain compensation calculation models and actively work towards an automated solution.
- Partner with cross functional teams to onboard sales new hires, manage role changes, and build and route compensation plans via Xactly.
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies and reduce risk of error.
- Identify improvement opportunities for assigned work stream and work with key stakeholders to enable implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Perform analyses, reconciliations, SOX compliance activities, and ad hoc reporting as directed
- SOX activities include random manual calculations to validate commission system results, payee reconciliation, and performing other control related tasks.
- Education University Bachelor’s degree in finance preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office suite (especially excel)
- Experience with Xactly
- Experience with Xactly Connect a plus
- +5 years of relevant work experience
- Attention to detail, problem solver who is organized, flexible, self-directed and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with staff at all levels of the organization, including internal and cross-departmental teams, consistently displaying a high level of professionalism
- Must possess the ability to work with confidential reports and information with complete discretion
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job