About the Team
This team is focused on Polaris, Rubrik’s global console for managing data across cloud and on-prem applications. Responsibilities include accelerating development on the Polaris UI/API and building out features to enhance the core experience.
About the Job
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
This frontend role involves working across multiple product lines and feature teams, using Typescript, GraphQL, and React.
- Delivering UI features end to end, including but not limited to iteration with design, scoping out features, building out UI, testing, and supportability
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end and API systems that drive complex web applications
- You will Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- You will identify and solve bottlenecks within the software stack.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Familiarity with developing REST or GraphQL endpoints
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Experience developing user-facing software.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React.
- Familiarity with whole web stack, including protocols, web server optimization techniques and API query language like GraphQL
- Experience with Golang a plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job