Australian Manufacturer Gains 90 Days of Productivity by Pushing Backups to AWS & Rubrik
Adelaide Brighton, an Australian manufacturing and construction company with over 120 locations, had 60 terabytes (TB) of critical data backed up on tape, requiring 16 hours per week in backup management.
Watch this webinar to learn how Adelaide Brighton reduced its backup windows by 87% and slashed management time down to just two hours per week—an 88% drop—using Rubrik. Also hear how Adelaide Brighton used Rubrik to push cloud backups to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In this webinar, you'll learn to:
- Replace complex, expensive traditional data center solutions that lack native cloud support
- Consolidate disparate hardware and software components into a single scale-out software
- Leverage AWS for disaster recovery using Rubrik CloudOn
- Craig Bayetto, Systems Administrator, Adelaide Brighton
- Kumar Nachiketa, Storage Partner Solutions Architect APJ at AWS
- Ramon Valery, Alliances Engineer ANZ at Rubrik
- Matthew Egan, Editorial Director, Innovatus Digital