How Office Depot Accelerated Their Cloud Journey to Modernise Their Data Management
80% of IT leaders surveyed by IDC identify data sprawl as one of the most critical problems their organisations must address today. Accelerating their cloud migration and adopting a cloud-first strategy will be critical for effectively managing data sprawl.
However, outdated legacy technologies and processes are limiting automation, orchestration, and engineering capabilities, making the cloud journey complex.
Join us in our upcoming webinar to learn how leading organisations such as Office Depot can accelerate and simplify their journey to a modern cloud data management architecture with Rubrik and Microsoft.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How companies are successfully implementing hybrid cloud solutions, and what benefits they’re seeing
- Strategies for transforming legacy backups to modern data protection platforms that drive data mobility and increase cloud adoption
- How Office Depot reduced complexity, lowered TCO, and delivered better SLAs to the business
- Andy Howell, Infrastructure Architect at Office Depot
- Daniel Hearn, Account Executive at Rubrik
- Microsoft speaker to be announced soon
Date: Thursday, 30th July
Time: 10am BST | 11am CET
Can’t join us at this time? Register and we will send you the on-demand recording.