About Team & About Role:
Rubrik is seeking a Senior Security Engineer – Vulnerability Management who will be responsible for leading the vulnerability management and operations, penetration testing and secure image management process. Typical activities of the role include – vulnerability detection, reporting and tracking, penetration testing, exploit development, configuring vulnerability scanning tools and managing secure image management process. The successful candidate will be technically savvy, customer-oriented, results-driven, and
passionate about security.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with Engineering teams across Rubrik and drive the vulnerability management process for our public cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure), IT infrastructure and products.
• Configure and manage vulnerability scanning tools such as Qualys, Rapid7, Snyk and Prisma Cloud for running efficient vulnerability scanning.
• Integrate vulnerability scanning tools in the CI/CD pipeline and automate the vulnerability management process.
• Design and implement automation solutions to triage the vulnerabilities and facilitate remediation with various stakeholders.
• Provide support in creating a secure image management process and manage the golden image pipeline for various product teams.
• Coordinate with security researcher community in reviewing the identified vulnerabilities and drive the issues to closure.
• Drive vulnerabilities to closure within established SLAs. Navigate escalations when necessary to raise visibility into risk and drive the risk down when SLAs are not met.
• Design Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) policies and monitor alerts for any suspicious activities.
• Contribute towards penetration testing activities and collaborate with various business stakeholders in mitigating the security risks.
• Participate in on-call activities and assist in security investigations, root-cause analysis and corrective measures as required.
Experience You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree required; B.E/B.Tech or M.S in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in vulnerability management, integrating vulnerability scanning tools in CI/CD, automating vulnerability triaging and security operations.
• Experience working in AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments.
• Experience in vulnerability scanning tools such as Qualys, Rapid7 and Prisma Cloud.
• Proficiency with scripting (Python or Ruby preferred).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with compliance requirements and frameworks (e.g., ISO, NIST, SOC).
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job