Field Marketing Manager, Asia
At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row. Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketer to drive our regional go-to-market efforts across Asia. As a Field Marketer you will create regional marketing plans, drive corporate initiatives, and work closely with our rapidly growing field sales team and channel.
If you are a creative thinker, a doer, and a team player; come join us while we reshape the IT industry at a record setting pace.
- Work with Corporate Marketing and Regional Sales to develop regional marketing plans.
- Create compelling, region-appropriate marketing programs and events that carry the Rubrik message while engaging our core customer segments. These include digital, telemarketing, promotions, social, webinars, events and mailers.
- Build relationships with, and engage local sales teams and channel partners to co-own and promote your programs.
- Work with corporate teams such as Demand Gen and Social Media, to drive the success of your programs.
- Manage to key metrics such as pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, etc.
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics and KPIs in Salesforce and Marketo.
- Drive partner adoption of and alignment with Corporate campaigns, promotions and tools.
- Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, a history of career growth.
- Ability to create regional marketing plans, communicate those plans and build buy-in with sales teams and channel.
- Strong understanding of the IT buyer, ability to write to and create compelling events for her/him.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, distributors, resellers and customers.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
- SFDC, marketing automation, PRM familiarity a plus.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job