Senior Product Manager-SaaS Product -Led Growth
Do you want to help Rubrik secure customers their most valuable asset - their Data ?
As a SaaS experience growth Product Manager, you'll develop and test hypotheses to help people discover, understand, use and love more of what Rubrik has to offer. You will build an end-to-end understanding of the customer experience on our flagship SaaS platform and act on opportunities to drive customer adoption and engagement through rapid iterative testing with a growth mindset. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates across the company to meet key (measurable) objectives strategically and effectively.
- Build and manage the product roadmap for growing adoption of Rubrik’s flagship product; set monthly goals and track deliverables and results
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact opportunities to further accelerate engagement and adoption
- Measure, track and own non-functional platform requirements related with performance, availability and scalability to remove potential adoption and engagement blockers
- Champion product led growth with cross functional teams, sharing best practices and helping cross functional team develop product led growth strategies
- Collaborate closely with design, analytics, engineering, and business leads on features and tests
- Establish and promote a metrics driven culture for product innovation and development
What you bring to the table:
- Have a deeply analytical growth mindset;
- Experience as Growth PM in the SaaS/Consumer space with the responsibility to grow adoption & engagement
- Experience creating in-product user engagement while prioritizing and optimizing KPIs
- Ability to drive data-informed hypotheses to build in-product experimentation and quick iterations in-order to meet key business objectives
- 5+ years of growth product experience in B2B SaaS
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job