Rubrik is seeking an experienced Senior People Technology Solution Manager to join our People Technology team. Reporting into the Director of People Technology, this key team member will serve as the People Technology “Product Owner” and subject matter expert for People platforms (Workday, Greenhouse, Edubrite etc.) and optimizes the use of Workday (HCM) throughout the organization. This role will leverage deep project management expertise and closely partner with various business and IT teams to drive technology transformation for the people team by translating complex business needs into simple and scalable solutions through processes redesign and automation and by. Facilitates change management and system adoption, assisting with end-user documentation and/or training as needed. Develops, maintains, and produces management and statistical reports.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as primary authority and go-to person for all Workday configurations. Combining expert-level proficiency in the systems and solutions with the understanding the functional HR processes
- Partner with the business and IT team to define technology roadmap, develop business cases for technology projects and tools, identify ROI, create project plan, dependency and risk & tradeoffs.
- Create Project plan and manage project deliverables, task, milestones, risk, issue and communicate project status to deliver high quality project within budget & timeline
- Work with stakeholders to identify, analyze, design, test and implement new solutions or improvements to existing solutions
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to turn broad requirements into recommended solutions and deliverables
- Facilitates change management and system adoption. Help create or review communication and training materials in support of system changes
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and provide key support in Systems Integration and User Testing
- Manage twice a year workday release for new functionality and to optimize existing processes
- Provide systems maintenance and technical support for other HR systems, Talent and Learning Management System (LMS), etc.
- Support compliance or audit requests as required and perform any control self-assessments to ensure controls are regularly tested and in place.
- Work effectively across the People team as well cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of key priorities
Experience you'll need:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Workday and other key People Platform with a bachelor’s degree, or 8+ years with masters degree
- Progressive and relevant Workday experience in core HCM, Security, Advanced Compensation, Security, Talent Management is required. Benefit and Absence Management is a plus. Workday certifications preferred.
- Experience creating and improving the systems strategy and roadmap that will help Rubrik scale
- Experience leading end-to-end system implementations including project management, communication, change management, requirement, design, configuration, testing, cutover, deployment, hypercare and post production support
- Comfort with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize decisions and tasks effectively, and thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced, dynamic environment. Be flexible & adapt to change.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills to determine root causes, identify impact, recommend solutions, document process changes and escalate appropriately
- Exceptional project management, analytical skills, communication and organizational skills.
- Expertise and knowledge of HR business processes and systems to support system design, configuration and implementation.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data for analysis, regulatory compliance, reporting and distribution.
- Experience with other Recruiting and learning platforms is an added plus
- Passion for the employee experience and building an internal employer brand showcasing our RIVET core values (Relentlessness, Integrity, Velocity, Excellence, Transparency)
- Expertise in agile software development methodologies and their adoption within teams
- Self-starter who quickly learns new business processes, new systems, and tools.
- Solid understanding of the underlying relationships between HR systems and other business processes/objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to present complex technical and function information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and participate on multi-disciplinary teams. Create and maintain productive and positive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple geographies in a virtual working environment, fully utilizing technology and communication tools.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job