This role reports to the VP, Sales Engineering Leader of the Americas.
About the role: We’re looking for an exceptional Director of Sales Engineering to lead and grow our sales engineering organization for APAC’s Enterprise accounts. You will lead our existing sales engineers and sales engineering leaders to help us grow and strengthen the team. You will align closely with the VP of Sales, product management, and engineering to help close deals and execute strategic solutions for customers and partners. We need a seasoned pre-sales leader with a proven track record growing a sales engineering organization.
• Recruit, mentor, and develop the enterprise sales engineering team and leaders covering the largest accounts in the APAC.
• Refine and scale the core sales engineering processes such as discovery, technical qualification and proof-of-value.
• Develop solution and customer proposals.
• Develop and deliver product and solution demonstrations.
• Work with sales leadership and clients to design, create and present business solutions to increase client revenue growth.
• Drive the development of account plans for larger clients.
• Promote products and business solutions at conferences, forums, and seminars.
• Participate in regional industry events/organizations as a thought leader.
• Collaborate with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure solutions are implemented and supported in-line with client expectations.
• Provide input on product development or enhancements to existing products to product management function.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of experience in sales engineering or systems engineering with at least 5 years managing and directing a sales engineering team.
• Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling security, backup, or data center technologies).
• Demonstrated success working with Fortune 1000 companies.
• Strong customer relationship and people skills as well as strong written communications and presentation skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Ability to influence technical decision makers and executives.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Linkedin | Twitter | Instagram | Rubrik.com |
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Apply For This Job