At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row.
The Director of Customer Marketing will be responsible for recruiting and managing high-touch reference relationships across the global customer base. As the leader for the Customer Marketing organization you will work closely with Sales, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services, and Support to solicit customer nominations. The Director of Customer Marketing will drive active program participation that will provide a wide spectrum of public and private reference activities which in turn will help sales, marketing, product management, and PR/Analyst Relations.
In this role, you will work closely with Product Marketing (and rest of marketing), Sales, Product Management, and Support. This leader will be responsible for strategizing and building the customer marketing program based on the following four pillars.
Advocacy – driving customer participation in media and public speaking opportunities, industry analysts, user conferences, written case studies and videos
References – sourcing customers to speak with prospects during sales campaigns
Programs – defining and running customer-facing programs, including Customer Advisory Board, Technical Advisory Board, and more
Community – expanding online customer community and partnering within marketing to drive offline events
This role reports into the head of product marketing and will manage a team.
- BA/BS required
- 7-10 years experience (enterprise software preferred), 3+ years working in a Customer Marketing group with involvement in customer/product marketing/product management interaction and asset development; 3+ years managing teams.
- Strong storyteller with ability to connect customer business initiatives to technical solution capabilities
- Experienced people manager and developer
- Ability to work cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, and at various levels of the organization (top to down)
- Strong project, program, and time management skills with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and collaboration skills are essential g
Apply For This Job