ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our team. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Identify and solve for bottlenecks within our software stack.
Rubrik Devops Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
Candidates can be as junior as 4+ years of industry experience with a college degree in computer science (BS/MS).
Can computer science fundamental be very good, with stress on
1. GitOps, Infra as Code, CI/CD, Devops
2. Object-Oriented programming
3. Networking fundamentals, Cloud fundamentals
4. Software Development Fundamentals (Design, Develop, Deploy, Functional and Unit testing)
1. Python experience is a must
2. Exposure to Django or other web development frameworks is a plus.
3. Exposure to Angular or ReactJs or other UI Frontend technologies is a plus.
4. Exposure to Linux, Git, Containers, Kubernetes, Vmware, Aws is a must
5. Excellent Problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent troubleshooting skills
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job