ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of the team is to ensure best in class UI experience for Rubrik products. The team accomplishes this by testing and automating customer workflows, providing UI automation infrastructure for end to end validation and benchmarking, checking usability and user experience and consistency across the features and products. Key stakeholders are product component teams, product management, release managers and end customers.
The key responsibilities for the team includes UI release regression qualification for Rubrik Cloud Data Management, Polaris & Mosaic products, new feature validation, automation and developing and maintaining the UI automation infrastructure and framework used by product component teams. The team consists of Rubrik employees and contract resources.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Engineering manager leading the UI test team, you will be responsible for :
- Managing a team of Rubrik employees and contractors
- Driving a high performance, collaborative and inclusive team culture in a fast paced environment
- Encouraging and supporting growth for team members
- Enabling team to improve processes and test methodology, drive quality and customer advocacy
- Develop and maintain UI automation framework and infrastructure
- Drive automation to improve efficiency, coverage and manage the growing feature set and release needs
- Work with release managers to qualify product releases
- Partner with component teams, product managers & UX designers to validate new features and incorporate into regression suites
- Manage vendor relationship
- A leader passionate about enterprise products, quality and people
- At least 10+ years of industry experience with experience in product quality both as engineer & manager
- At least 2+ years of experience in managing teams, delivering to enterprise product releases
- Experience managing both manual testing and automation
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job