Top of Mind for Your Business
Are you at risk for a data breach?
Can you manage data privacy at scale?
Is all your data secure & compliant?
Where is your sensitive data?
What is the time and cost of audits?
O'REILLY DIGITAL BOOK
Strategies for Building an Enterprise Data Lake
Data-driven decision making is changing how we work and live. Get an introduction to data lakes, tips for creating a successful data lake, common data lake architectures, and how to take advantage of big data.
Automate Data Governance
Polaris Sonar is a new SaaS application to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, or ITIN, across data sources and locations.
Simplify with ML and Policy-Driven Automation
Eliminate manual tagging or yearly cleanups. Use predefined policy templates or custom rules for automated alerts on the location of the data.
Reduce Sensitive Data Exposure
Identify potential policy violations or overexposed sensitive content. Prioritize remediation efforts to address high risk incidents.
Assist Ongoing Compliance
Drive consistent processes, reduce the risk of fines, or help comply with access requests, such as GDPR’s Right to be Forgotten.
How We Are Different
- No additional infrastructure
- No install or agents
- No impact to production
- No learning curve
- No operational overhead
Identify Business Risk
Discover the current state of your environment. Scan and quickly identify what kinds of sensitive data exists and where it is located. Proactively identify where data may be overexposed to minimize risk.
Easily Search for Data
Search for information by keywords or custom patterns (e.g. name, social security number, credit card number) via on-demand search to comply with GDPR’s Right to be Forgotten, Subject Access Requests, or on-demand audits.
Assist with Regulatory or Audit Compliance
Simplify compliance with common regulations and standards, such as GDPR, PCI/DSS, HIPAA, and CCPA, with a policy-driven approach. Gain insights into types of classifications processed with pre-defined policy templates.
How It Works
- Configure role-based access controls to assign permissions on data access.
- Create a policy to identify common data types from a custom or pre-defined template. Specify what objects and types of sensitive information to search for, such as social security number, healthcare NPI, or credit card number.
- With agentless, incremental scanning, quickly classify new and modified data for performance efficiencies and minimal impact to production.
- Automatically receive alerts on policy violations. Drill-down to a folder or file for granular insights. Whitelist locations where sensitive information is allowed to minimize false alerts.
- Audit with an easy-to-use dashboard and reporting.
Trusted by the World's Leading Companies
Management Time Savings
Sensitive Data Classification
Rubrik’s Polaris Sonar helps us automate sensitive data classification, such as credit card information and passport data, in order to better understand our overall risk posture.Kevin Mortimer
Infrastructure Services Manager
2 Wks to 1 Hr
to Perform Search Queries
of Data Breach
90% operational savings by eliminating manual scripting and spreadsheet management, reducing time spent to complete hundreds of search queries from two weeks to just one hour.Brandon Morris
Time savings for search queries (mins vs. hours to weeks)
Files identified with at-risk data
Exposure risk of unauthorized repositories of financial data
With Rubrik Sonar, we get that clarity and can now provide management – with confidence –the information needed for audits or regulatory bodies.Gareth Butler
Senior Infrastructure Architect
Operational savings to perform search requests for audits
Reduction in FTE required for the same tasks
Ability to prove compliance
With Sonar, we can identify hotspots without impacting our production environment and then comb through the results more finely, making our current e-Discovery processes and tools more effective.Seth Silapasvang
Director of Information Technology
Get in touch
- We'll connect you with the local sales team
- Our reps will help set up a meeting for an overview and demo
- Leverage our team to learn about specific features or solutions