About Team & About Role:
Rubrik’s sales organization is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies & government entities achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional development through our world class sales enablement program and our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something that truly matters, protecting the world's data.
Rubrik’s Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) form the core of our ambitious go-to-market strategy and sales pipeline engine. Through independent outbound hunting and a proportion of inbound leads, the SDR team books high-quality meetings with potential new customers for Rubrik’s sales organization. We do this by having a targeted set of prospects that we research, personalize our messaging to, and influence to evaluate Rubrik.
What you’ll do:
- Identify high-potential customers, research Rubrik’s value fit, personalize messaging to prospects, and generate high-quality new business meetings for the company
- Responsible for outbound/inbound activities for our enterprise customer prospecting by contacting via email, social and phone calls to qualify prospects to set meetings
- Follow up on inbound leads generated by Marketing and stay within compliance metrics, i.e. timely follow-up and attempts to connect
- Collaborate with the field sales team you’re aligned with and develop strategies for breaking into new accounts
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments – we’re seeing cybersecurity breaches daily in today’s world. Rubrik can make an impact.
- Be an expert on what we do and how we help our customers keep their businesses up and running.
- Use customer relationship management (Salesforce & Salesloft) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Own your business and your sales targets, and be able to report on your results to your stakeholders. What you put in is what you get out!
- Develop how to think on your feet and learn the art of sales through team pitch competitions, boot camps, training, and more – we love friendly competition!
- You will receive coaching and development on an ongoing basis, our managers will assist with developing your skills and approach to calls, thus improving Rubrik’s service to its customers. (Note: Telephone calls to and from prospects & customers, may be recorded and listened to from time to time by yourself and management.)
- You will be working in-office 3-5 days a week for active coaching and peer camaraderie
What would make you successful in this role?
- Intellectually Hungry - You never stop learning and asking questions
- Integrity - You challenge the status quo when you’ve found a better way and you do the right thing no matter what
- “Get it done” mentality - You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit
- Collaborative - You care about your own career goals, in addition to the success of your team
- Driven - You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
What do our perks look like?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance, 401(k)
- Weekly team events
Experience You’ll Need:
- 0-2 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development
- EQ: Self-aware, hard-working, personable and humble
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job