CPQ Developer is to product configure, price, and quote functionalities in company CRM applications to facilitate Rubrik operate more effectively and efficiently. Solution focus areas include supporting Rubrik CPQ platform and understanding the peripheral systems that drive CPQ functionalities. CPQ will drive the identification, implementation, and modification of pricing and quoting application systems to meet business operation needs and comply with company standards and guidelines.
This is a full-time position located at Rubrik, Bengaluru, India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CPQ domain
- Documents and analyzes required information and data for Salesforce CPQ projects
- Elicits requirements, prepares specifications, business processes, and recommendations
- Communicates project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Designs and develops code for the realization of required functionality
- Successfully completes systems configuration
- Ensures that project deliverables and documents to be presented to Business and IT cross functional teams
- Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as client expectations and brings forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
- Manages and maintains a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Tracks and reports project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Coordinate with highly distributed team to facilitate effective and high quality deliveries
- Experience with Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ Cloud, including quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows.
- Experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, and Lightning UI
- Experience with Salesforce best practices
- Must possess strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CPQ capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company, product Master), Order Management, Billing, Invoicing and Booking is a big plus.
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job