Senior Customer Success Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Shift - (Night Shift)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
ABOUT THE JOB
Rubrik is currently looking for Senior Customer Success Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Senior Customer Success Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies and cloud deployments. Senior Customer Success Engineers would be required to work in shifts including weekends.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
- Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve the problem.
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide advice and information to customers and partners regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication between customers and other teams
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ’s etc..
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customer’s satisfaction.
- Produce written designs and documentation regarding proposed or actual cloud deployments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years doing enterprise technical support/Dev Ops, Troubleshooting including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, cloud deployments, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of vmware, linux, Kubernetes, Google cloud platform, Aws and azure. Office 365 api, database knowledge preferably MSQL, Scripting Knowledge (Python, Perl…)
Automation skills, Micro services architecture
SaaS systems, managing apps on clouds
Knowledge and hands on experience on cloud deployments.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the entire technology stack
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job