ABOUT THE TEAM
Metadata-Infra is a dynamic team whose mission is to provide a consistent, available, and easy-to-use metadata platform for the development of Rubrik’s internal and public APIs and UI. Among the many core abstractions owned by the Metadata-Infra team is the global hierarchy of all objects protected by Rubrik, including VMs, Oracle DBs, Microsoft Office, and much more.
As a member of the Metadata-Infra team, you’ll work cross-functionally, designing and building systems and frameworks that empower Rubrik’s product developers to implement new features in a scalable and efficient manner.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and drive the ongoing vision of how developers will interact with and develop on top of Rubrik’s metadata platform.
- Design, implement, and evolve critical large-scale distributed systems responsible for collecting, organizing, and serving metadata at scale.
- Evangelize framework best practices and continuously look for opportunities to build new abstractions that will increase developer velocity and clarity.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and improve resiliency, scalability, and availability.
- Have full-stack ownership of features, from design to implementation to testing.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience in software design, implementation, testing, and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL and distributed databases
- Experience with multithreading and asynchronous processing
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems or working with public clouds such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across teams
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job