Marketing Operations is the foundation of our demand generation team. The Marketing Operations Manager will build programs, standardize processes and manage the systems required to generate engagement and quality pipeline. They will utilize Marketo to its fullest potential, employing any and all features available to load the top of the funnel. They will maintain constant communication with sales leadership and enable our marketing and sales teams to connect with our global target customer base. They will be revenue minded and directly contribute to the continued growth of Rubrik and the Marketing organization.
Where you can make an impact:
- Oversee the campaign production processes and support the central marketing teams (Events, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Campaign, Digital/Web) in all pipeline generation activities.
- Create/Optimize scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs.
- Actively create, monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Create and manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies.
- Maintain and optimize our inbound lead management process and ensure no lead is left behind.
- Collaborate with Legal/Privacy to ensure compliance in our outbound activities.
- Partner closely with Finance and Marketing to ensure optimal use of marketing budget on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations and IT teams to identify gaps in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of sales productivity.
- Act as the company-wide Marketo Administrator, supporting end-users as needed.
- Act as power user of other marketing tools such as FCI, SFDC, Drift, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- A strong commitment to teamwork
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Ability to adapt quickly to requirement changes
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude
- Post-secondary degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Have a highly positive outlook
- Stress management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks
- Marketo Certified
- HTML/CSS experience
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Recently named as one of Linkedin’s 2019 Top Companies, our mission is to unlock the power of data by organizing and protecting the world's business information by building a forward-thinking, design-oriented brand that impacts the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job