Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
As the Design Illustrator, you’ll own creative development and partner with marketing to help bring the brand to life. You’ll deliver strategic creative executions that will effectively communicate our message across all mediums. You’ll independently manage internal requests, ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming to refining existing assets. This role reports to the Senior Art Director
Where you can make an impact:
- Develop the design strategy and concept, and then execute for high-visibility projects, building the Rubirk brand across marketing materials and campaigns
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional partners, high-level stakeholders, external agencies, and contractors, effectively communicating the rationale and conceptual approach behind your design decisions
- Set goals, provide updates and solicit feedback on your projects from your team and your stakeholders
- Troubleshoot project or process problems as they arise and initiate improvements to design, collaboration, and efficiency processes as needed
- Be current with the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and cultural trends and share these insights with the broader teams
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years of visual design experience (studio, agency or freelance preferred)
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and motion skills are strongly desired
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong typography, visual design and brand system implementation
- Strong conceptual and executional skills, with a knack for visual story-telling
- High-level of accountability and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to delegate and collaborate with team members, contractors, agencies, or other external vendors
- Prioritization of business needs and an understanding of how to manage internal priorities/constraints
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job