Embracing a Hybrid Cloud Strategy with HCL, Microsoft, and Rubrik
Organizations across the globe have been tasked with seamlessly transforming themselves into digital enterprises. Hybrid cloud adoption has become the new normal, offering the agility, flexibility, and scalability of the public cloud with the security and control of on-premises data centers.
While agility, scalability, and portability of workloads have been key asks from the business, enterprises are often unable to cater to business demands due to outdated legacy technologies and processes with limited automation, orchestration, and engineering capabilities. As cloud adoption grows, the question on everyone’s mind is how to make data management more efficient and robust.
Watch this on-demand session with HCL, Rubrik, and Microsoft to learn more about how we support enterprises throughout their digital transformation journeys. We’ll cover:
- How to implement a seamless and cohesive hybrid cloud solution.
- Strategies for transforming legacy backups to modern data protection platforms that drive data mobility and increase cloud adoption.
- How to reduce complexity, lower TCO, and deliver better SLAs to the business
- Arvind Nithrakashyap | Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer | Rubrik
- Gurling Srivatchan Rajaraman | Executive Vice President | HCL Technologies
- Saurabh Sensharma | Senior Program Manager, Azure Storage | Microsoft
- Piyush Saxena | Vice President and Head of Hybrid Cloud Services | HCL Technologies