The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and customization and be involved in the implementation of Salesforce.com modules for Rubrik. The candidate should have exceptional technical skills in development and customization of salesforce.com and integration tools and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In this role the candidate will embrace and adhere to IT standards, processes and methodologies.
This is a full-time position located at Rubrik, Bengaluru, India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaboration with subject matter experts, business analysts, and developers to build "best in class" solutions
- Development of technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders requirements
- Collaboration with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues
- Works on all phases of application development independently
- Provides technical thought on all sized efforts cross functional areas
- Serves as the technical specialist on development efforts
- Successfully deliver the right solutions on initiatives in a timely and effective manner
- Proactively mitigates risk within assigned assets, technologies and platforms within a functional area
- Integration of Web Services for extracting the data from external systems
- Deploy Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API
- Unit / Regression testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Support the testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, and establishing testing protocols along with appropriate testing environments
- Migration of data using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Generation of reports, dashboards, and customized reports along with analysis of resulting data
- Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, and field updates
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and delivery of break / fix solutions for applications
- 5-7 years technical development experience with 4+ on salesforce
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Sales Clouds
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience working with Salesforce customizations, workflow approvals, flow, report, dashboard and process builder
- Proficient in Salesforce data migration using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.;
- Ability to troubleshoot the Salesforce platform: sharing and visibility, bulk DML operations, Apex, callouts, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps including using tools such as: GitHub, Jira
- Experience working in an Agile project team environment
- Experience working directly with product owners and business partners
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective with minimal guidance
- Salesforce CPQ experience is nice to have
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications preferred
- Salesforce Solution Architecture experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job